Thursday, September 02, 2004

The second week of school is over, and I'm finally actually learning. Take my comm class, for example. Today, our professor showed us a handful of websites that might be useful in writing articles, doing research, and other things. And from perusing one of those sites, I found out that sex offenders live among us. In our city. Here, in Westminster. There's a bunch of areas marked "Serious Sex Offender" and one that says "High Risk Sex Offender." And because crazy neighbors abound in our neighborhood, I was wondering if maybe one of them is it. Someday, when I have the time, I'd just have to get all Starsky and Hutch and find out for myself.

Unfortunately, unlike some classmates who found records of their estranged parents, I couldn't find our family or potential long-lost relatives in the people-finder site, but I did find my cousin, Ate Sharon, in the site about registered nurses. That was fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home