Thursday, July 28, 2005

Daddy just bought me and Kandy a computer for our bedroom (expect more Computers Suck entries on the myspace blog). It's sort of a weird gesture because he's always complaining that we don't take care of our things, so we're better of without, but I appreciate it. Maybe he has ulterior motives? Maybe it's to give himself more excuse to nag us about cleaning our room? I don't know. But thanks, daddy. Love you!

So now all that needs to be done is for Ate Karen and/or Joes to look at it and see what more it needs to make it super awesome. Maybe I can finally play The Sims 2, which has been lying around the house unused for more that a year.

I wanted to get a haircut today, but I had a dream last night that it went really, really bad. Maybe some other time then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home