Monday, April 16, 2007

Sometimes, it's hard to watch people sing karaoke. I know it's supposed to be bad and it's supposed to be funny, but you also know that somewhere deep inside, these people believe they are awesome. They may not be embarrassed themselves, but it's still kind of humiliating. Delusions of grandeur is painful to watch.

I guess that's a pretty mean thing to say. I apologize, karaoke-ers. But I did say "sometimes!"

I am now going to Coachella. Hurrah! I take comfort in the fact that what with my lack of coolness or knowledge of music or whatever, I'm probably going to stick out like a sore thumb. At least then it'd be easy to find me if I get lost in the crowd. Same thing if I end up going to Anime Expo. Haha! I need to get me some Shaider and Bioman memorabilia.

3 Comments:

At 5:52 AM, Blogger shopgirl said...

COACHELLAAAAAAA!!!!!!

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger karen said...

omg! you're turning into one of "them"! you're a nerd!

 
At 2:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home