Thursday, January 03, 2008

The thing about Order of the Phoenix for the Wii is it's hard to play for more than an hour at a time as my right arm gets tired after a while performing spells. Incendio, the newest one learned, is quite a difficult one, though not as confusing as wingardium leviosa. I like reparo/expelliarmus because it makes the controller rumble, and stupefy is just plain cool. I haven't gotten too far in the game yet; I've been too busy running around fixing and moving things around.

Wii Sports' tennis continues to be awesome (though I do miss the professional level I've reached in Tommy's game), but my current favorite is baseball -- it's just like going to the batting cages, but indoors where it's warm, and I hit every single time!

That said, I like to spend most of my time in the weather channel, feeling grateful for living in California and spinning the world around as fast as I can. Hm.

Muchas gracias, Tomas. Aylabyu!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home