Friday, January 27, 2006

Today, I have no class and I have no work. I was going to go to CSUF for advisement, but the person I was supposed to have a meeting with had another appointment. Or maybe she's just faking it. I don't think she likes me very much, actually. I understand, though, seeing as I mistook her for a man. It's not my fault!!! The e-mail I received said, "Make an appointment with Assistant Dean Bockman to review your TDA." I think I skipped over the "Assistant" part and just saw "Dean Bockman," so I figured that was her name. I did apologize, though. I was hoping that would eliminate any discomfort I would have about the situation when I meet her face-to-face.

Anyway, so I have absolutely nothing to do today. Anyone wanna go to Disney with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home