Saturday, December 31, 2005

Description of my intersession class:

"This course will include group work and collaboration. Together we will apply theoretical concepts in an interactive and dynamic learning environment that welcomes the perspectives and experiences of all participants. Thus all participants are respectfully required to bring or wear clothing and shoes that will allow for movement."

I'm so not looking forward to group activities. Whatever happened to good ol' lectures, dammit! I just want to sit in the corner of the classroom and solve sudoku puzzles. Maybe just for fun, I'll wear heels and skirts (must go shopping) to hinder "movement." So then I'd have no choice but to sit in the corner and solve sudoku puzzles. Potah. Thank goodness it's only for a month.

Antok na ko.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home