Sunday, October 30, 2005

Can someone please tell me why there needs to be FIVE Starbucks all within three minutes of our house? Not even McDonald's is that prominent. This is so frustrating and completely useless! Just like the new road construction at the Westminster/Golden West intersection. What sort of improvement would be so important as to make shutting down two lanes in the middle of a busy street necessary? To build an island to plant nature on to beautify the city? Fuck that noise! I'll cut down their trees and shove them up their butts! Eff you, Mayor Margie Rice, effff youuuu!!!

Also, as of this moment, there are currently three pages worth of posts in the ER thread at Television Without Pity that are completely made up of black bars. Meaning, three pages of spoilers! Juicy, juicy spoilers, by the looks of it. I've been almost spoiler free for almost two years, but I'm so tempted to just highlight and read it all! I fear I might fall off the wagon soon. Where is an ER Spoilers Anonymous support group when you need one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home