Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Arrgh! Motherfucker!!! I don't want to do any more research on the day-to-day operations of a fucking cable network for a fucking business plan! Most especially NOT for a stupid REALITY cable network! This sucks!

I think I made a huge mistake registering for classes this semester. I have one class that I actually like. The fake cable network class is okay. I have yet to fall asleep in class and I actually do not dread attending the sessions. It's just the stupid business plan that's turning me off. But Programming in TV, Radio and the Internet? That class showed so much promise on paper! I thought it was going to be interesting and informative, but all we do in class is talk about TV shows that I have never seen and will never watch. And then the professor tells us we have a mid-term and lists of a bunch of topics we've never even discussed! Besides, his big, giant crush on Jennifer Love Hewitt? Totally skeevy! Then there's Communications Law. The only redeeming feature of that class is that I get to do the sudoku puzzles I'm not allowed to work on at OCPAC anymore.

This semester is a complete waste of time and $1500+.

I'm just so, so tired!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home