Monday, October 17, 2005


Ladies and gentlemen, meet my future baby.


I'm really not the type to buy into these corporate money-making schemes. And I certainly don't like to buy into the hype! I've been saying forever that I don't need or want these video iPods because it's completely unnecessary. The reason I have an iPod is so I could listen to music in the car or drown out the rest of the world while out walking in public. I can't watch anything while driving and I would look stupid doing so while walking (not to mention, safety hazard!). But dammit, I totally really really want this! It's so awesome and thin and cool!

One thing I will never ever do, though, is download show episodes from iTunes. Why pay $1.99 if I can watch it for free on TV? Unless, of course, they put up episodes of NewsRadio or Cupid or GoodER or Arrested Development. Only then will I change my mind.

What would I do with my mini, though? My little one has been so loyal and ever-present this past year. I feel like I'm betraying it just by having these thoughts.

On the plus side, I don't need the Motorola Rockr phone anymore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home