Thursday, October 13, 2005


Hee! I think I totally want this shirt. Aside from it being a Les Miz merchandise, it's also Oscar Bluth's prison inmate number on Arrested Development. That is, according to his blog,
I'm Oscar. Dot Com!

Our preliminary business plan presentation went better than I expected today. Don't get me wrong, it was still total crap, but I wasn't drilled as much by the professor because I was smart enough to just keep saying "ok, I'll work on that" everytime he commented on all of my section's shortcomings. And believe me, there were tons of them. He practically told me everything I have to do next time, so for that, I am thankful. My other groupmates, unfortunately, did not fare so well. They got really defensive when he questioned their work, which made him question them even more, so we had to stand up in front of the class for a longer time than necessary.

And I actually did well on my Comm Law test. The rest of the class did badly, so the grading system was heavily curved. I ended up getting an A! Yay! I have amazing guessing skillz, yo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home