Thursday, October 13, 2005

New plan:

I finally decided to read all the fine print in my class catalog and degree audit, and it looks like I have a lot more classes that I have to take than I thought. I've decided, therefore, to push back graduation after summer (or fall, if need be), so I don't have to take so many classes, plus work, plus do an internship in one semester, thereby avoiding turning into an even bigger BitchMonster than I am now. So: I'll take a couple of classes during intersession, then spring semester, then do my internship in the summer. Who knows? Maybe I can even do it abroad. And if I do it in Pinas, well, that's two birds with one stone (and it's cheaper because I can just freeload off of friends and family. Filipinos, they are hospitable people.)!

Good plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home