Thursday, February 16, 2006

PAYDAY!!! At last! I missed you!

I just checked my bank account and my paycheck is a bit bigger than usual, which makes me happy. There's still so much crap to pay for, though, so I'm sure it'll all be gone in a week. Stupid tuition, gas and food. Not to mention, my fucking speeding ticket!!! I apparently HAVE to show up to court in San Bernardino at 8 in the fucking morning on March 1, a Wednesday -- the day when I am at school from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Fuck that! I was talking to a cop on campus, and he said if I didn't show up, they may issue a warrant so the next time I get pulled over (in about a year? this seems like an annual thing for me) I can get arrested for up to three months. So I got to thinking, if I get arrested for three months, can you imagine the break that would give me? No school, no work, no responsibilities. I can de-stress and just practice yoga in my cell.

But anyway, my friends said they'd be willing to go to court with me and help me plead my case. They also said they'd be willing to split the cost of the ticket with me. As much as I'd love for them to do this, I feel terrible because I was the one who was driving. I don't want to waste their time and money when everything is all my fault. Maybe I'll just go to jail, then. Or live in Chicago or New York, where I won't have to drive. Or run away to Pinas.

Gah! Life's a bitch.

1 Comments:

At 1:10 AM, Blogger karen said...

i think it is an annual thing for you. not good, sister. you need a car with less horsepower. like mine! :)

and i really don't think you should argue with the cop that pulls you over. not such a good idea.

if you need help paying your ticket, just let me know. it can be a graduation gift. hehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home