Sunday, March 19, 2006

Shit. I haven't even started on my paper. It's only worth 25 points, although how much of the total grade that is, I don't know. Fuck fuck fuck. Gah. My topic is so stupid, too. Would it be worth it to ditch an entire day of classes tomorrow so I could just work on this? Coz I really want to go to sleep now. The only class I'll be really missing is Management, where I have a quiz, but I'm allowed to miss one because the professor drops the lowest score on the quizzes. But what if I get lazy later on in the semester?

I only need a D to pass the class, anyway.

:(

P.S. Okay, so on yoga, when we're doing triangle poses, we always have to look up to our arms, which have to be stretched up to the ceiling. Which means our necks have to be cranked at a right angle, looking up. I have a hard time doing this. It really hurts! Does this mean I have a super stiff, unflexible neck or is my head just really really heavy? How sad would it be if it were the latter? What would my skull be composed of for it too weigh so much I can't even support it? It can't be because I have a huge, heavy brain. If that were the case, I'd be smarter and wouldn't have this paper-writing problem I'm having now. Unless the bigger part of my brain is the part that causes slacking off and procrastination...which would explain everything, actually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home