Sunday, March 19, 2006

Things I will never do anymore*:

1. Drive people** to places, unless I have my own reason to go there as well.
2. Pick up people** from places, like their work, especially if, when I get there, they tell me they don't need a ride anymore at that moment, so come back later.
3. Drive people's** friends home because that's their parents' job.
4. Pick up people** from friends' houses late at night, especially when I am already relaxed and ready for bed. And if it's cold outside.
5. Drive people** to and from places without AT LEAST a 24-hour notice.

*conditions may be dropped with bribery -- in the monetary sense.
**in this entry, refers to two particular people who can always manage to ruin my mood by calling for rides in inopportune times, and who (though not by own choice) just happen to be my younger siblings.

(Yeah, I'm evil. But stop asking for rides, dammit!)

3 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger karen said...

HAHAHA!

no offense.

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Joes said...

"Kris, can you take me to the mall??"

=P

 
At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHORE! let's go to del taco. i'm hunGYYYY.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home