Monday, April 17, 2006

Just got back from family vacation in Tahoe. It was fun, but not fun enough. I blame stupid weather channel. 70% precipitation my ass! We could've gone snowboarding on Saturday too, dammit! But Friday's excursion at Sierra-at-Tahoe was a good enough way to end the season.

(However, I still feel a bit slighted by Saturday's missed opportunity, so if anyone wants to go one last time, say on a weekday at Snow Summit, I'm game!)

I want summer to be here already. Road trip... WOO!

Also, because I am obligated to say this...please everyone support the Newport Beach Film Festival. Pretentious movies and after-parties -- at least show up for the gift bags.

Room with a view:

3 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to know your chains were functional and that you didn't die on your way back.

You really oughtta stop texting ALex though, he believes that your "useless messages" are accumulating charges on his phone bill.

 
At 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alex is a tightwad. I bet his text messaging charges can't beat my $40 text messaging bill (Good thing my brother caught it after 2 months, dkljhasdggadkjhasd). :(

Also, your fingers creeping over the mountains look, well, creepy.

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Life said...

I paid Alex back for the 10 cents. He wouldn't even take pennies! He took away my only dime, which was supposed to be for vending machine purposes.

And don't insult my manhands, Sandy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home