Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Nunchucks



Snowboarding season is here. Yay! I am looking forward to going again and again (though not as much as la$t time) this year. Hopefully, the weather and road conditions cooperate. Pity we don't have the Mazda anymore. I am now without reliable (or semi-reliable) mountain transportation. Pray that my Corolla holds out. And also that it can fit my snowboard. I am also without regular snowboarding partners anymore. Hey you, go learn!

Ate Karen, I change my mind. Ayoko na ng pera. Sa magulang na lang yun.

Things I need and/or want: new lenses for my goggles. Snowboard bag. Balaclava (But should I buy the two-in-one ones with the neck thing attached to the beanie or the stretchy-fabric'ed one that just covers the face, with the nose and mouth cut out? On the one hand, the former covers up your whole entire face and the fabric is very warm and comfy, but you end getting snot all over it. The latter lets you breath and allows you to wipe your nose, but since it's open, what if you freeze?). Hydration pack. Maybe new gloves. Maybe new pants and jacket.


Anyway, awesome stuff.

3 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Blogger shopgirl said...

ang ganda ng t-shirt! haha

sige life, para sa yo mag-aaral ako magsnowboarding. haha

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger karen said...

Dude I want that shirt!

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Life said...

Sige, Kaka. Promise yan ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home