Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thus ends my three-day vacation from work. Originally, the plan was to go to Frisco with Missy. But due to our empty wallets, the plan had to be scrapped in favor of doing nothing whatsoever. The farthest I've driven was Garden Grove and most I spent prior to today was $4 for honeydew milk tea at Cha.

Today, I chalked up the courage to buy more stuff for the good of the household. You see, my sister long ago lost her house key, so for a long time, she has to rely on the door bell in order to enter the house (if no one's home, the window). I never realized how unbearably loud and annoying it was until now that I spend so much time here. So earlier, I went out and got her a copy of my key, hopefully to end the torture. I also coughed up $17 for a cordless, handheld vaccum for my car and my room carpet. Clean carpet feels so nice under your feet!

Tonight, I'm expecting more nothing. And maybe some dinner, once my parents get home. Hopefully soon. Coz I'm damn hungry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home