Monday, November 06, 2006

So day 1 of my Neera fasting diet is a complete failure. I woke up happy about the prospect of being healthy, but a cup of tea and 18 ounces of the Neera drink -- which is pretty much just a lemonade concoction with maple syrup and cayenne pepper -- later, my stomach was aching, my head was swirling around, and I've never felt so empty inside. I don't think I've ever craved food so much. And it hasn't even been a full day yet. Haha, so pathetic.

Missy and I decided that we will continue with the cleansing, but do the revised one where you only skip a meal a day in favor of the drink for up to a month. Maybe we can eventually work our way up to the normal diet.

I will just have to find other ways to be healthy. Like learn how to cook. Now who wants to buy me
Cooking Mama to practice with?

2 Comments:

At 3:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haven't I always insisted that bulemia is always the best route to take?

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Life said...

I'd prefer this over bulemia because the neera drink at least tastes better than vomit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home