Tuesday, October 24, 2006

This morning, at the admin kitchen, I had my first run-in with the OCPAC president.

Terry Dwyer: (In a very cheery, I-have-had-my-morning-coffee voice) One of these days, we're gonna have a show in the Concert Hall, a show at Segerstrom Hall, a show at Samueli, and a free outdoor show at the plaza. And there's gonna be up to 6,000 people here in one day! It would be amazing!

Me: (In a they-shut-down-the-Bristol-exit-and-I-was-late-for-work-and-I-haven't-had-coffee-and-fuck-it's-been-so-busy voice) Oh, that would be awful!

Terry Dwyer: awfully good!

Me: Oh that's right. Awfully good, awfully good! Gotta go, bye...

2 Comments:

At 2:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was freaking HI-larious! I'm glad I was there for that.

-SpaceHo

 
At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe next time, you should ask for a raise! I wonder what he'd say!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home