Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I love good timing! I had completely forgotten what time of the month it was last night, and on my way home, I got worried that it had started and I just didn't feel it. Even more so, that I might've stained things. Hee! So I rush home, check my behind. So far so good. Run to the bathroom, and the second I sit on the toilet, the gushing began. And I was so so happy!

I actually seriously contemplated stopping by the now-24-hour Wal-Mart to buy The Little Mermaid DVD. If I had done so, I would not have made it. It's fate.

2 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are the most disgusting woman I have ever known.

Sharon being the exception.

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Life said...

This entry is officially dedicated to you, Donnnn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home