Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I've never actually won anything in the one-and-a-half years I've been legally able to gamble. Not that I've won anything at all before that. The case usually, though, is that you gamble and win a little, then lose it all again in one dumb move. The case this time around, unfortunately, is that I gambled and lost everything in one dumb move. No winning whatsoever. You would think I'd've stopped after $10. But I held out hope and lost at $30 instead. At slots. Still scared to try the table games.

Lost money aside, it was an awesome trip. Thank you guys so much!

Haha,
this set of buttons from Glarkware amuses me.

I am up way too early today, partly because of confusion or maybe something else that I don't know anything about. Shit shit shit. I am not ready for this.

At this rate of procrastination, I don't know if I'd ever get done with school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home