Sunday, September 17, 2006



This photo appeared on the front page of the
OC Register. Right in the middle is me (woot!), to my left is Ate Karen, to my right are Son, Ky and Eman.

So September 15, 2006 was pretty freakin awesome. Opening gala show, fireworks, and after-party -- everything was complimentary, and we get paid overtime for it! Plus, Goran Visnjic was there and I touched him!!! What more can you ask for in a workday?

Plus this whole other thing, and overall, it was good times indeed!

Edited for an update: Ate Sharon and Kuya Ronald are getting married! Yay! Haha, I just realized they have the same nickname. Congratulations, Ate Ron and Kuya Ron :)

1 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Blogger karen said...

Hey, I love you.

And yay for new family members!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home