Friday, September 29, 2006

Here's us in Vegas:



Luxor. Tommy sad.



Excalibur. Tommy happy.



Pizza hat.



Reason #1 why Vegas is so awesome: buffet.





Reason #2 why Vegas is so awesome: FAO Schwarz's big-ass piano.



Caesar's Palace bench: taking a break from big-ass piano playing.



BFF's!!!

And now for something completely different... (laser squadron) Maskuman!



I make fun of my friends now who are anime freaks, but come to think of it, I was once one of them. What would my childhood be like without Maskman, Bioman, and Shaider? A lot of my knowledge of children's literature was gleamed from anime versions of books like A Little Princess, Dog of Flanders, Little Lord Fauntleroy. Anyone remember what book Julio and Julia (kambal ng tadhana) belonged to? I'm still trying to remember the name of that show where these kids time travel using a tea kettle ("Lilipad lilipad, takure!!!"). That show was awesome!

Oh shit, I found it!!!



Haha!

2 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Blogger karen said...

Holy heck! I can't believe you found those!

 
At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never accuse me of being a YouTube addict again. Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home