Thursday, October 19, 2006

Heroes is actually pretty good. I think I might start watching regularly, if only I don't have to close on Mondays. The only drawback is the pixie-haired, skinny white girl who cannot act for shit. Normally, the solution would be to turn away when she is on screen. But as she spends all her time with Mohinder, who's like really really for sure totally hawwwt!!! and has a British accent, it would be kind of a stupid idea. Really, the only thing to do is to grit my teeth and suck it up. And later send her the dental bills to get my teeth fixed for the damage she caused.

Anyway. Work today? It was a'ight. Highlight of the day was Ky's throwback to one of my childhood shows: Bananas in Pajamas.

3 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you watched that drug-addled madness? Oh well, I watched Gumbi.

 
At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just watched the first four episodes of Heroes! Too good!

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger karen said...

that's awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home