Thursday, November 02, 2006

So the Neil Sedaka concert was probably the most fun I had with my mom in ages. I think she was bored in the beginning when it was only the Pacific Symphony playing, but she seemed to like when they did the overture to The Producers. And the last one -- the theme to 1941 -- was pretty cool.

I actually knew or was familiar with most of the songs Neil Sedaka sang. He sounded great, and was awesome at the piano. I wouldn't have recognized him as himself when he walked onstage, if not for the fact that he was the only one wearing red in a sea of white suits. Dude was old!!! The pictures they used for all the brochures and ads must've been from when he was hot stuff in the '50s. But I shouldn't have been surprised about that after seeing that the pictures they used for Jodi "The Little Mermaid" Benson was, in fact, from when she did "The Little Mermaid." My mom sang along a lot. I kinda wished my dad had gone too, but he would've sung along much louder. I guess that saved me from some sort of embarassment.

Anyway, so that was that.

For the first time ever, I actually had fun at Halloween. Thanks people who were with me! I love you guys!

Speaking of, this picture is of my brother's friend who had the BEST. COSTUME. EVER.



It's morphin' time!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home