Saturday, October 28, 2006

I'm supposed to have a field trip for Filipino Studies today. In class last Wednesday, the professor gave us a rough idea of where it's going to be. "It's at the Historic Filipinotown in LA, at West Temple and [insert street name here]." She even drew us a grid of lines she called a "map" on the board to help us find our way. Not like it helped. I didn't even know such a place existed.

Anyway, she promised to upload directions and a proper map up on Blackboard. Six hours before the class was supposed to meet, no nothing has been added to the site. So I have no idea what to do and where to go. Should I call someone? I really only have contact information on a couple of people in class, and even then, I probably know more that them. Should I ditch? It would be nice to get some sleep. Then I can bum around all day and run a few errands. And maybe visit some friends.

Oh well. I'll check again in a few hours. I actually wanted to go, too. I need to learn about my peeps, yo!

Oh, and Universal Studios Halloween Haunt was fun. Lilia screamed some! And that was enough to make my night.

5 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger karen said...

You could've asked me. I know where that is.

 
At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is just her expressing her latent feelings of actually not wanting to go though!

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger karen said...

Oh yeah. Point there.

 
At 2:00 AM, Blogger Life said...

Hmph. I totally wanted to go. I was looking forward to shopping for weird, senti, pinoy crap. And food.

 
At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know by food you mean banana-ketchup and balut, but what weird, senti, pinoy crap?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home