Monday, August 13, 2007

This past weekend: Vegas for Kirstyn's 21st.

It was kind of an odd way to celebrate someone's birthday by not actually hanging out with her at all, except for dinners at a mediocre French restaurant and an overpriced California Pizza Kitchen. And the truth is I don't actually feel bad about it. I guess I feel a bit guilty, but I (or everyone else) wouldn't have had much fun otherwise. Late night clubbing at places with really high cover charges, dress codes, and "skanks first" policies aren't really my thing. Ah well, it's the thought that counts?

I did have a great time with them peeps with whom I spent the whole weekend. It was nice and quiet and relaxing, AND I have money leftover still. That, my friends, is one big hunk of awesome!

Current happenings are beginning to get quite exhausting. I'm crossing my fingers for change soon. Why can't there be more stuff in Orange County?

Happy late birthday, Tin! Aymissyu!

4 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks life! misyah! -tin

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger cris said...

Tin, drop by my blog. I tagged you.

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Late night clubbing at places with really high cover charges, dress codes, and "skanks first" policies aren't really my thing. Ah well, it's the thought that counts?"

- Word!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home