Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Cue theme music

Today was the first time all summer that I actually didn't miss a show I wanted to watch, and it was great, as are most Everwood episodes (spot the fangirl!). Liked the brand new opening credits. Loved the new bickering couple that is Drs. Abbott and Brown. Loved Delia and want to be her when I grow up. Didn't love Ephram's new haircut. Missed Linda, and though I might be the only one, I missed Madison, too. I liked her, just not with Ephram. I'd like to know how The Drama of the Wedlock Baby would unfold, as well, as long as it wouldn't overpower the rest of the show, like what happened with ER last season.

Speaking of ER, word on the streets is Noah Wyle is leaving. This can only be good news, as Carter's become a bloated caricature of his old self. TBTP's squeezed out all they can from him, and now only shit and nasty, smelly fart come out. Hopefully, this will make more room for the existing still-interesting characters. More Neela, Kerry, Susan, and non-superhero Luka. Bring back Gallant, too. I have a feeling his new show will get canceled, anyway.

Another thing I'm looking forward to: The Sims 2! Yay! Is it the 17th yet? I created an American Idol house the other day, with all the winners and runners-up (runner-ups?), except for Diana DeGarmo. I sorta forgot about her. Anyway, I completely forgot to put any personality in them at all, so they're complete jackasses. The only things they would do to interact with other people are talk and insult. You'd have to actually make them talk. Autonomously, all they'd do is insult. Sometimes, they'd even go as far as to brag or tease or scare. My Clay and Fantasia people ended up hating each other so much that they started attacking each other. After about 3 or 4 fights, Fantasia ended up leaving. I was hoping Clay would lose, because Fantasia had a good job and is the best cook in the house. Um, yeah. It's completely stupid. But it's like crack, except not a health hazard. The Sims: It's My Anti-Drug. Hee!

I had a bit of trouble with the hair trimmer thing that Ate Karen gave me the other day. I won't elaborate much, but basically, it means I'd have to pencil in my eyebrows a little bit for the next couple of weeks. I won't take a picture. It's too embarassing and ghetto.




1 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Blogger karen said...

omg! u shaved ur brows?! hahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home