Saturday, July 30, 2005

Sudoku? Is a wonderful, wonderful thing. And I'm getting so good at it. I've so far completed a tough, moderate, diabolical and gentle -- the latter two done today at work (that's a great lead for you). Is there a level I've yet to dominate? Please tell the patrons to hold off on the calls until I'm done with the puzzle. I hate being interrupted.

Sudoku, I am your bitch.

Crap, it doesn't look like I'll be working in the house during the seat sale after all. I'm scheduled 12-9, and the timesheet doesn't say anything that would indicate I would be working anywhere other than the damn contact center. Boooriiing! But I still get a shirt, right?

P.S. Summary for a Harry Potter fanfic on fanfiction.net (I wasn't reading anything, I swear on my iPod and Wicked tickets!): "Short fluffy piece about how Remus feels after all that has happened in book 5slipping into book 6and how he finds a small amount of nonslash comfort, in an unsual place." Nonslash. Hee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home