Saturday, February 18, 2006

The fact that it's the third week of the semester and I'm already behind in my studies, counting down the days 'til the end, excitedly planning a summer vacation, feeling like it's the end of March, and thinking that spring break is right around the corner can't be a good sign for what's to come in the next three months. This is bad senioritis. And that's all I have to say about this topic. I'd rather not talk about school because I don't know what's going on anymore. Oh and shit, I just remembered I still have to take the EWP exam. Fucker.

Tonight was fun. Same old stuff with same old people: closing shift at work, Nickel Nickel, and really late dinner. This time around, we got a bit hooked on whack-a-gator. We came really close to beating the high score. Just one more point, dammit! Biggest accomplishment of the night was completing the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arcade game with Don. Woo!

GET WELL SOON, JOES! You have one month to completely get better. Apparently, according to my yoga class, if you practice "good" breathing, it allows all sorts of good stuff occur in your body to make you feel better, like relieve stress, increase metabolism, enhance immune system, and speed up healing. Or something to that effect. Also, thanks for the awesome bindings! Aylabit!

1 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger Joes said...

Thanks for the tip! Though I dunno how my worse my breathing can be if I'm stuck in bed all day long.

I like ur bindings too. I'd keep em, but they're for women, hehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home