Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Aw, Teachers wasn't funny. Poor poor Sarah Alexander aka Susan from Coupling. To go from a super-awesome British sitcom to a too-early-to-tell-really-but-it-looks-like-it's-gonna-suck American remake of a British sitcom. Ouch, that's gotta hurt.

Speaking of British sitcoms, my access to them have been diminished. It turns out that my mom downgraded our cable subscription to the basics + the filipino channel only. So no more watching channels 100+ for me. Which means, no more BBC America. Good-bye reruns of Coupling, AbFab, The Office. Granted, I could just buy all the DVDs (and I already have all of Coupling anyway) but it's a different experience watching it with all the ads. I'm gonna miss the weird British lady with the union jack-patterned tongue. Good-bye Changing Rooms, Ground Force, What Not To Wear. Now if I want to watch a makeover show, I'd have to tune into TLC. But it's just not as good without the British accents. This is very sad, indeed :(

Oh crap, I just realized this also means I can't watch Degrassi anymore. Darn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home