Tuesday, April 18, 2006

So there's this lady who lived in our subdivision in the Philippines, and she's apparently one of the PTB at one of the major TV networks over there. On our drive home from Tahoe, they talked about her for a bit. I jokingly (but also somewhat hopefully) suggested that they ask her to hook me up with an internship (I get to go home and fulfill my requirements...it's two birds with one stone!). They thought it was a good idea.

A few minutes ago, my mom told Kandy that she wants to take me to the Philippines after I get back from the road trip so I can do my internship. I don't know how serious she was, but that would be freakin cool! Fullerton doesn't have a study abroad program in the Philippines, but what if I'm just doing an internship? Cross your fingers, people.

ETA: I went to the Jamba Juice at Metro Point today for lunch. It's been a while since I've been, and I was craving my usual drink: choco mood, no sorbet, with strawberries. Imagine my surprise and disappointment when I was told that they don't carry that anymore. WTF????????? EVIL WHORES BRING BACK MY DRINK BITCHES!!!!!!!!! So now I'm no longer looking forward to my friendly neighborhood Jamba Juice. What good is it if I can't order my favorite drink anymore? Tae.

ETA again: My period is 24 hours late. This means it's gonna be a bad one. Expect grumpiness all this week. And it better be over by Saturday, dammit, or I won't be able to give my all for broomball. Oh pills, you let be down again big time.

3 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger tin said...

yey! uwi ka na dito!!!!

 
At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I stopped going to Jamba Juice about 4 years ago once they stopped making the strawberry one with soy-something. :(

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Joes said...

They stopped making that drink a long time ago.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home