Monday, May 29, 2006

Awww, man! Something went wrong with my computer and I had to restore everything. I thought I was doing that thing where you restore, but it keeps all your current settings, but no. Now I have to start from scratch with everything. So now I have to upload all my songs (OPMs!), Cupid (which took me days to complete last time), and all my programs. And my sister just lost all her school stuff -- which is her own fault, anyway. I keep telling her to save all her crap to discs, but she refuses.

Potah.

This is turning out to be a crappy day. Half my body is aching, from bowling? But that was two nights ago. My dad just bitched at me for not getting an oil change when I didn't have the time. My sister is bitching at me for her stupidity. I'm still experiencing PPPMS. I have work from 12-9:00, and I still haven't taken a shower. And I close with someone I'd rather not close with. Ugh.

Looking forward to another day of fun with friends. See! I didn't even use the word "co-worker" this time. Soon, I would never even have to. Grumble, grumble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home