Sunday, May 21, 2006

I was just at UCI's VSA culture night with Sandy and Alex (bravo, Don, bravo!). Tons of high school people were there who I haven't seen since grad night way back when. I never realized how much I've missed everyone, even Camisha who I hang out with most of all (though not often enough, damn work and school). So now I'm in a sentimental mood again. And I made a mistake of going to Loren's blog, because she had some pictures posted, so now I just really really wanna go home!!!

I love you, pipol! Mwah!

(What the heck is wrong with me? It's too early for PMS, dammit!)

P.S. I am so buying the Nintendo DS lite! New Mario game, plus I can play all my other Marios, as well. Woot!

1 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you ask for the discount yet?!?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home