Sunday, May 14, 2006

Bridget Jones's Diary is on Bravo! Colin Firth as Mark Darcy is so pretty and awesome. Especially in the scene where he says this line:
"...I like you, very much. Just as you are."
As someone who is all personality flaws (apparently), that's about the most romantic thing a guy could ever say.

Aw, and then Colin helps Bridget snag this very important interview so she could keep her job, then helps her cook her birthday dinner, then literally fights for her, then there's this huge misunderstanding, but in the end, they end up together and they kiss in the snow, and he wraps his coat around her, and it's sooooo cute!

<3

4 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

 
At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 
At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 
At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home