Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Aw man, that's one extra person quitting this summer. So sad. I wanna quit too!

Comm majors who have absolutely no writing skills are so depressing. I wonder how they even made it to senior year? I know, I know, I'm one to talk. But at least I can form coherent sentences. And spell "delivery" without having to stop and think of whether it's supposed to be an "a" there or an "e," and another extra "e" before the "y." At one point she was typing a sentence that had the word "bags" somewhere in the middle. She had the "b" capitalized, and when I told her it should be lowercase, she's all, "It doesn't really matter, but whatever." Hello??? I can understand her turning down my wonderful sentences in favor of her simplistic ones, but that was just stupid. She's stupid. If we get a bad grade on this project, I'm blaming her. Bitch.

I'm poor again, dammit. Maybe I'll get a second job between the last day of school and the road trip. Maybe Mrs. Field's?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home