Tuesday, May 02, 2006

So I thought today was gonna be a crappy day because my paper sucked ass and I only had an hour of sleep. Plus, it's a Monday and I had school. But it wasn't: I had a really good parking space; only fell asleep twice in Finance (and only for 5 minutes each time); did really well on the quiz and the extra credit game we played in Management; and earned 4 points extra credit in Comm 425 just for not being lazy. Yeah!

I watched a few more episodes of Goong. I meant to finish a whole entire disc, but I couldn't go on after episode 9, because Min Hyorin is a stupid bitch and I was really distracted by the prince's smooth-as-a-baby's-bottom chest and Ricky Martin top. Also, they're 19 years old and in high school. Weird!

8 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yah, I never liked the idea of swooning over people younger than you, but good news! Joo Ji Hoon (Shin) is 23--24 in two weeks--and Kim Jung Hoon (Yul) is 26! Also, Yoon Eun Hye (Chae Kyung) is 21 . I think the worst Korean TV companies have done so far is use 38-year-old-looking people to play 24-year-olds. :(

 
At 12:52 AM, Blogger Life said...

Hehe, I'm not bothered by the fact that they're younger than me. It's more the fact that they're 19. In high school. Aren't they supposed to be juniors, too?

I'm curious about the educational system in Korea.

 
At 1:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhh. Yeah, I was trying to work that in my head too, I think China and Japan is like that, too. But the school year starts and ends in April methinks, so they all probably start school around age 6, so they end up graduating at 19 or when they're almost 19.

 
At 12:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bakas. Sandy is only semi-correct. The primary reason though is because in Korea, you are age 1 as soon as you are born!

 
At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're the baka because everyone knows you don't pluralize Asian languages like that. And I forgot about that, even though my mom reminds me every year that I'm really one year older than I am already. So, nyeh.

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Life said...

But 18 and a junior is still old!

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Life said...

And so does that mean you're actually 24, turning 25? So old!

 
At 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's means I'm 20 going on 21 then!

You know this system also probably dates back to when everyone in China was too poor to have more than one celebration and had to celebrate everyone's birthday on the most important holiday (Lunar New Year) to save on celebratory crap like cake and decorations, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home