Friday, April 21, 2006

I want a new car!!! Something more gas efficient. I went to work at 3:00 today, and gas at Arco was $2.93/gal. I got out of work at 9:00, and when I stopped by to fill up, it was $2.95. WTF??? This was at the cheapest station in the neighborhood already. I had a bit of gas left and after putting in $20 worth, my tank was still only half full. At this point, it would cost me $40 for a full tank, which means I'd be spending $80 every week for gas, which means I'd be spending $320 every month just to drive around! That's almost a paycheck! The only other option for me would be to start taking the bus. Ayoko nga! Ang jologs naman nun (no offense, bus riders)! Argh, this stinks!

Question: How gas efficient is a Spectra5?

1 Comments:

At 12:59 AM, Blogger karen said...

mpg for spectra5: 24 city, 34 hwy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home