Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Oh my god, I totally got an A on my Comm 425 test on Monday! How weird! This was the same class I had a test on where I got a D, but was still higher than class average (also, the one where I got a 24/25 on the paper I BS'ed last minute). Shoot, now I'm REALLY higher than class average! I barely even studied. The only studying I did was done in between periods of awakeness during the drive home from Tahoe, when I'm not driving, worrying about loose tire chains, or staring aimlessly at the California landscape. This period must've lasted a total of 30 minutes out of our 12-hour drive. The most I got out of my study materials was use it to protect my jeans from the potential mess I might make while eating a Western Bacon Cheeseburger.

Clearly, I am freakin awesome. Haha!

P.S. Crap, now everyone in class is gonna hate me. Last time, some girl got the same score I did, and everyone hated her because she ruined the curve. I ruined the curve! I'm gonna get jumped at the parking lot!

1 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Blogger Joes said...

I told you!! I knew you were gonna do good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home