Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Today in my Finance class

Professor: ...And just to remind you all, we're not doing the homework for next week anymore. If you look in the syllabus, I assigned a life insurance worksheet for next Wednesday, but for those of you who don't remember, I announced Monday that it's been canceled. I don't know, maybe I forgot to mention it, but I'm pretty sure I did. But for those who weren't listening (LOOKS IN MY DIRECTION), just cross it out of the syllabus. We're not doing it anymore.

In place of it, we're instead going to have a quiz. It'll be a take-home, so you can do it on your own time. And I'm also gonna include a few extra credit opportunities in there, so for those who need it, maybe if you're not doing so well in the class (LOOKS ME IN THE EYE), you could get a few extra points to help your grade.


Hmph. Bitch.

2 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she's sincerely concerned about someone's (Looks at you) grade. What do you think?

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger karen said...

lets go shopping!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home