Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I posted this entry on my personality profile here a while ago. It made me sound like a total loser, and I was in denial about it. But now, I'm beginning to think it's true. I am all these things:

Trait Snapshot: introverted, irritable, feels invisible, observer, depressed, does not enjoy leadership, reveals little about self, dislikes large parties, feels undesirable, does not like to stand out, submissive, suspicious, emotionally sensitive, not a thrill seeker, solitude loving, likes silence, fragile, second guesses self, negative, unadventurous, fearful, weird, focuses on people's hidden motives, paranoid, phobic, dependent, cautious, avoidant, semi intellectual.

Except, I don't know how phobic I am. Semi-intellectual? More like stupid. I'm pretty damn irritable most of the time, and I sure as hell don't enjoy leadership. Except, some of these things only apply to me at certain times. And today might be one of those times :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home