Saturday, April 22, 2006

This is so very tempting. My yoga instructor at school runs the studio and has given us free passes (and will give us 10 points extra credit to use the pass). I actually really like yoga. I don't know if it's because it's actually doing me any good, or I like thinking I'm being active at something, or I just like sounding pretentious when I tell people I practice yoga. Also, someday, I'd like to be able to touch my head to the ground when I bend over, do this, and maybe this.

I guess it's fairly cheap compared to the yoga studios I've checked out. But can I afford $100/month? I think my parents are almost serious about trading in the crappy, gas-greedy mazda for something else, and if anything, I'd have to pay for it myself. We'll see...

1 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I notice you've written everyday for the past week.

Not much else going on?

Well ... that is .. until you start body checking people tonight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home