Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I just started reading an old Babysitter's Club book. Good times... except not. I never realized how young those girls are! Mallory and Jessi are 11, and the rest of the girls are 13. Jeez! What parents in their right minds would trust these girls with their kids? They're kids themselves! It would be illegal to leave them home alone, let alone allow them to take care of young children. WTF? The rest of the book has just been ruined for me :( I guess it would be a bad idea to go back and re-read Sweet Valley books now. I don't want my eyes opened to how stupid/bitchy/slutty/(some other bad adjective) Jessica and Elizabeth actually are.

Hmmm, I just realized I'm missing a bra. Who the heck would steal that? Damn Mac...

4 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

 
At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 
At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 
At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home