Thursday, May 04, 2006

May taling na 'ko sa buhay: I have a cyst in my uterus. The nurse who did my ultrasound said it was small. She even took a while to figure out that it was a cyst, and had to consult the senior nurse. But still, with my family's health history, it's scary. Or maybe I'm paranoid? My mom's worried, though. Oh darn, you know how they say moms always know best? I guess she did know what was best for me when I had that initial freak-out over my weight loss. What I brushed off as a broken scale, she took as a something more serious. And look what happened?

Siyet!!!

8 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Blogger karen said...

over dramatizing ka naman. i might've freaked you out too, with my reaction. pero i'm sure you'll be ok. i love you.

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Life said...

It happened to mommy, didn't it? She said maybe my pills gave me the cyst, so I should stop it. But then, I'd bleed badly again, and I'll be even more anemic. Plus, I like the consistency.

 
At 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this mean we're barred from making jokes about dying, cancer and the like, then?

 
At 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, life! So pitiful.

 
At 1:27 AM, Blogger Life said...

Don't make fun of the dying or I will haunt you from the beyond.

 
At 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh okay, so I suppose you'll be living forever and ever. Which is actually even more scary.

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Louie Marcelo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Louie Marcelo said...

"taning" life, hindi "taling"... hehe.. anyways, nagulat ako nung nabasa ko yung post mo na yun.. have regular check-ups... don't worry, everything will be okay.. magkikita pa tayo next year! :) just have faith in Him... :) Love yah!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home