Saturday, May 27, 2006

So I've been looking at MySpace profiles old high school friends/classmates. I feel like such a loser compared to everyone else. Everyone's an overachiever; one person is even going to Cambridge for summer school. This sucks. I'm gonna be a lead forever, and get paid more than I deserve for sitting around and slacking off. What's gonna happen after I graduate? At least as a student, you have something to look forward too: winter break during the fall, summer vacation during spring. After that, what? But I don't want to be a student anymore. Ugh, potah! What the heck is wrong with me? This is like PPPMS. Or I'm just bitchy all month long. Well, that too, obviously.

2 Comments:

At 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was doing the same exact thing you were doing just now, too! Except I wasn't quite jealous of their achievements and college careers (I'm not really sure what any of them are doing except partying and hanging out) as much as I was of how they've all kept in touch/still hang out with eachother. SIGH.

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger Life said...

You'll always have us. BFF!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home