Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Holy crap, I'm poor! For the first time since almost forever, I have way less than a hundred in my checking account. Should not have bought those shoes, until payday. Payday is on Friday, right? RIGHT???? Please say yes!

How is the highway situation in the Philippines? Are there lots of them, and if so, are they well-paved? I was thinking, now that I'm practically well-traveled within the US, that when I go home, I should do the same and go on a road trip in Luzon. Only in the nice, non-too-rural areas, though. I've seen enough Okatokat! episodes to know what could happen and if I get stuck in the boonies in the middle of the night. How's that for a vacation? Friends, start planning. (Lui -- we should take your car and your driver!)

4 Comments:

At 2:15 AM, Blogger shopgirl said...

hahahaha life. oo maayos naman ang mga highways na no. maganda na nga ang nlex at slex. road trip nalang?

punta tayo vigan!! nung summer pa namin gusto ni loren eh. tyaka sagada!!

pero pag nagsagada tayo di tayo pwede magdala ng sasakyan kasi mahirap kelangan magbus at magjeep dun ung nakaupo ka pa sa bubong ng jeep. :)

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger Life said...

Road trip muna, tapos relax sa beach resort. Never forget the beach resort! Or, we can go to a beach as part of the road trip.

Iwanan nalang natin yung kotse sa Baguio, tapos puntang Sagada. Tapos nun, balik Baguio, then move on.

Basta. Pupunta tayo sa kung saan-saan. Yey!

 
At 2:51 AM, Blogger shopgirl said...

ibig sabihin ba nito tuloy na tuloy ka na? hahahaha

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Life said...

Siyempre! Pinagiipunan ko na.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home