Wednesday, June 14, 2006

So, I bought my tickets for Les Miz through Goldstar, right? I was told I'd get my tickets in the mail but I never did, so I e-mailed them back and they e-mailed me back saying my lost ticket voucher will be in will call and that I should notify the theater ahead of time. I call the Pantages.
Me: blah blah bl...
Pantages dude: (rudely)
GOLDSTAR IS A THIRD-PERSON PARTY AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THEM, CONTACT THEM.
Me:
I already e-mailed them...
Pantages pig: (rudely)
WELL THERE YOU YOU, WE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS.
Me:
And they told me my tickets will be at will...
Pantages son of a bitch: (rudely)
MA'AM WE DO NOT DEAL WITH GOLDSTAR SO IF YOU HAVE ANYMORE QUESTIONS, CALL THEM!
Me: (just as rudely)
I ALREADY EMAILED THEM AND THEY TOLD ME TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW AHEAD OF TIME THAT I HAVE LOST TICKETS!
Pantages asshole: (rudely)
GOLDSTAR HANDLES ALL THEIR TICKETS!
Me: (just as rudely)
UH, I ALREADY KNOW THAT! I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW OF MY LOST TICKETS AHEAD OF TIME LIKE GOLDSTAR TOLD ME WHEN I EMAILED THEM!!!
Pantages fuckwit: (calmly now)
Well then please bring a photo ID...
Me: THANK YOU! (click)

Ugh, I hate Pantages. What the hell is wrong with this guy? Makes you appreciate our customer service. Even my worst service to patrons is leagues better than this stupid fucker's. Bitch. I'm sending an e-mail.

On a different note, Alex left his games in my car last night! Yes yes yes! That's two days of fun for me. I don't work til Friday. Haha! (Just kidding, Alex.)

Also, kudos to the Stayfree people for coming out with the new Stayfree Maxi Overnights with Night-Guard Zone, specially designed to help protect from leaks. It's extra long, with an extra wide butt area. Perfect for sleeping on your back. It works, people, it works! Now I really won't have to do the laundry until next week. Now if they can only make it thinner...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home