Sunday, June 04, 2006

The only thing better than Hairspray that's...Guitar Hero!

Hah, obviously I finally made up my mind. No camera for me for this trip. I guess my phone will have to do. But Guitar Hero is so much fun! I've unlocked all that needs to be unlocked under easy mode, and I've only owned it for less than 2 hours. If this were DDR, I would've been sweating and heaving like crazy. Not to mention done playing. The only reason I'm blogging right now is coz my brother stole the guitar away from me.

Anyway. Other than this Guitar Hero high, I feel awful for being bitchy to someone. Damn.

P.S. Tommy, we love you too! <3

3 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When are we going to your house to play?!

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Life said...

Anytime my bedroom is clean.

 
At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you've been playing too much Guitar Hero. Stop it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home