Saturday, June 17, 2006

My 15-year-old cousin, Carol, has a really cool myspace page. It's very pretty and fancy. When I saw it I was all, "Ooooh, cute!" On the top corner is a little something that says "Made by Liezl." Liezl is Carol's sister. She? Is 11 years old. So then I was all, "dayyyyyum!"

So, Liezl's creative, the rest of my cousins are musically gifted, my younger siblings are sporty, Ate Karen could've been all these things if she wasn't a quitter (Sorry, Kar, but it's true. Remember piano and swimming?).

Why oh why do I have to be the loser of the Macabuhay family? No offense, mother, but the Albarracin blood is totally screwing me up.

3 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Blogger karen said...

Excuse me, I'm still a good swimmer and I can still (kinda) play the piano. I chose not to get into competitive swimming for my own piece of mind, and it wasn't my fault that we haven't had a piano since we moved to California.

 
At 12:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kind of name is "Leizl"?

 
At 1:44 AM, Blogger Life said...

Have you never seen Sound of Music?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home