Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I'm back on Netflix. It looks like they have Pinoy movies now. I'm renting Jologs, since I can't seem to find my DVD anymore (Kandy!). They have other crap too. La Visa Loca, in which a guy played by Robin Padilla seeks a visa, some "comedy" that involves spying on Katya Santos naked (there's another one where she's training to be an assassin), a "potent drama" set in the '70s, and tons of other movies with song lyric titles. Why is there an Enteng Kabisote movie now, when Okey Ka Fairy Ko ended even before the '90s began? And exactly how many Mano Po movies are there now?

How's this for a [crappy] movie: Doggy Poo. "This charmingly eccentric cartoon from Korea features a little mound of poo who's left all alone in the cold. Feeling helpless and discarded, he relies on his new friend, the dandelion, to recognize his worth." Hee, that's moving to the top of my queue instantly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home